The International Patient Office at Bellevue Medical Center consists of a multidisciplinary team of dedicated professionals who ensure that you receive the best medical care possible.
This team coordinates all you medical, administrative and personal matters prior, including:
- Replying to all medical and non-medical inquiries
- Assisting in choosing the appropriate physician and establishing communication between you and your physician
- Scheduling appointments and consultations
- Assisting in financial arrangements including estimation of costs, payment procedures, and contacts with insurance companies or other third party payers.
(Click here for the list of insurance companies accepted at Bellevue Medical Center. If your company is not listed, contact us for more information on your payment methods)
- Assisting in all administrative issues related to your travel (letters for embassies, etc.)
- Assisting in airline, hotel and transportation reservations